Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Our Story Part 2: Before Tripp, there was Baby James, Baby Benjamin, and Baby Hope.

Our Story  Part 2: Before Tripp, there was Baby James, Baby Benjamin, and Baby Hope.

John and I had been married a few years at this time and were pumpkin patch picking pumpkins, mums and decorations for the fall.  I love planting mums and fall decorations are just so cozy and homey feeling.  Well, we were standing among rows and rows of mums at the pumpkin patch when we both turned to each other and said “this would be so much more fun with a kiddo!”  That moment still gives me goosebumps.  We knew we hit that magic moment where we were ready to start a family.  
Ok, I’ll toss the birth control and we’ll be pregnant in no time.   How naïve I was – I completely believed all the warnings from sex ed… however that was not how it was meant to be. 


In 2011 we lost both Baby James and Baby Benjamin.  In 2012, we lost Baby Hope right before Christmas.  

No comments: