Search This Blog

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Stella & Dot? Why on Earth… ? There’s a REALLY good reason…



Never would I have imagined I’d sign up to sell anything, let alone be a stylist of any kind.  Here I am, a brand new Stella & Dot Stylist!  First, I like jewelry and Stella & Dot has a lot of very cute items!  Celebs have been wearing some of the pieces but it’s also very affordable too.  There is the solid empowering feeling that comes along with something like this– meeting new people and feeling the enthusiasm the Stella & Dot network has.    

Secondly, and most important, is my motivation for earning some extra income – my husband and I are pursuing adoption!!  The road to building a family is not for the faint of heart for unlucky infertile couples.  We’ve been poked and prodded and more people have seen my ‘pieces’ than have been blocked by Dikembe Mutombo!!  (a nod to that Geico commercial that cracks me up every.single.time.).  After several heartbreaking losses we’ve determined that our family will be built through adoption.    Everything has its way of working out – John and I are closer than ever, walking this road has sure made us a team.  However, this team needs some serious sponsorship!  

Adoption, when going through an agency, is a very expensive endeavor.  It will all be worth it in the end, when we bring home our bundle of joy.  If I need to throw some parties and put pretty women in some pretty necklaces… I’m willing to do it! 
 
A very good friend introduced me to Stella & Dot as a fun opportunity to fill a need… if you are interested in hosting a party or maybe even becoming a stylist yourself, I’m all ears and willing to help you do this too!
Visit my Stella & Dot page
 

No comments: